Tuesday, March 31, 2020

5 Things I Love About Slowing Down

1.  Relaxation at its finest.
You can sleep in, watch Netflix, cuddle with your kids, shop online and pamper yourself. Our world is uncertain, so you deserve it.

2.  I get to chill with the most important people in my life.
I feel so blessed to be able to hangout with the kids who I love more than anything in the world.

3.  I am my own boss.
Typically my week is very busy and I work a lot. I like ‘beating to my own drum’ and determining the things I do in my home. It’s liberating and refreshing to set my own schedule. I love the freedom of making choices and being my own boss.

4.  Staying connected with friends and family.
I've been able to connect deeper with friends and family.  Loving these longer more meaningful conversations.

5.  Being creative and working from home.
When life slows down I find I'm most creative.  I recently opened BLUSH ON-LINE to reach customers who want the luxury of shopping from home.  It's convenient and easy and allows us all to stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment