Friday, October 18, 2019

Reflection & Gratitude

It's been an amazing month for me!  I'm so happy to celebrate Blush Boutique Calabasas and Thousand Oaks anniversaries!   Reflecting over the years have given me great appreciation and gratitude for this beautiful community of women and fashion.  I feel I've created a space where we can come together and support each other's beauty and success.  It's also been an amazing year of transformation for me!  I've learned to love my self, put me first in terms of doing what's right for me and my children and building a business which includes giving back to my community.  I want to thank all of my Blush friends and family for being by my side every step of the way and helping me to achieve my personal and business goals.  Let's all keep-on-keeping-on and do it together with love, respect and unconditional support!

No comments:

Post a Comment