Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Enjoying The Holiday Season!

The last few weeks have been super busy and it's only going to get busier!  Thanksgiving was wonderful visiting with family and eating, eating, eating delicious turkey with all the fixings.  Now I'm just counting down the days till my favorite holiday, Christmas Day!  We're all so excited about Christmas and the kids make it so much fun!  Everyone chipped in this weekend to decorate our cozy home with festive decorations while listening to holiday tunes.  I'm not only excited about Christmas, I am also excited for the upcoming school boutiques and getting to know my new customers at out newest Boutique, BLUSH in Thousand Oaks.  I hope everyone finds joy and love this season.  My joy comes from being with my beautiful family and celebrating our holiday traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment